Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I found some top photos of the JUKE on flickr last night but sadly they were all in the red colour, I really wanted a black on on my desktop so here's the result of 5 minutes in photoshop!

And the original shot:

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well that red is completely wrong IMHO if I get time I'll photoshop it so it looks more like the actual red the juke comes in. I've decided I'd be happy with either ;)

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Couple more I knocked out over lunch!

The PROPER red, I've colour matched this to my photos & the gateshead news paper shoot.

Black on black on black

One for KevInJuke as I know he's partial to the green!

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Right! Last one for now I promise ;) might try some other angles. but here's what I hope my juke to look like couple weeks after we get it!

·
Registered
206 Posts
The proper red is nothing like that pic in my opinion.
The pic I showed in the spotted section is more accurate:

Edited by: Marie

·
Registered
231 Posts
Great job...
There are only a hand full of black Juke pictures on the net, these pics look really good.(the wonders of modern technology.... I'm still getting to grips with that elastictrickery stuff!)

Edited by: Bo & Luke Juke

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Marie said:
Thats a better red one
Thanks, would you agree the red used in some of the marketing material has been well off base in terms of the actual red on the car?

·
Registered
129 Posts
I was all set to order a red one if it was the same as those first shots in the press pack, which wasn't a metallic (or didn't look it). They've now been removed, except for the one at the top of the page. I'm not keen on the darker metallic one.
Still, at least my white one's in the wallpaper collection (albeit a Visia grade).

·
Registered
575 Posts
Got mine on order in red. Have seen it in the flesh in red and love it. However, the pics really don't do it justice. Those black pics look the nuts and I've also seen pictures of the Juke in white which look fab. Maybe its just a great looking car in whatever colour?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Jukesare just crying out for a bright, fun and funkycoloured optionIMO
They are fun and funky cars.

I'll have that green one
custard yellow would do nicely, purple would look good, I've never had a pink car but worryingly that pink Juke does have a certain appeal

Why we don't get the mid-blue they have in Japan/USA etc I will never know!

Edited by: KevInJuke

·
Registered
433 Posts
hi iam can you do a white one with black wheels please

Im trying convince our sales manager to let me play with my demo when it arrive's ive told him as its white with red interior , im going put on black wheels , have the calipers painted red , rear spoiler (possibly in black ) plus the normal stuff mats , boot mat , arm rest etc

cant wait , and will be such as change for me as i normally run Navara Pickups

JOhn

1 - 20 of 43 Posts