Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right.... ordered 2 weeks ago and am bored of waiting already with another 6 weeks and 4 days to go.... HURRY UP!!!!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just have the attention span of a flip flop!!
Patience is not one of my virtues.....
MUST BE PATIENT
MUST BE PATIENT!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Woah! 2 weeks, you need to take your mind off the wait, I recommend trawling the net for information and chatting on the forums .................it will help pass the time
I've just hit the 8 week wait wall!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Ten days down, 38 to go. And the wait only seems with it after you get delivery... They've all forgotten the pain of day counting.

The forums are great, though, and those of us who are waiting can support each other... While the others go out for a drive

·
Registered
66 Posts
"only" 5 months so far, another month and a bit to go!!

Thoughts are with the people in Japan though...devasting news

·
Registered
316 Posts
Keep the faith - dreams do come true. Jukes really DO arrive. It's not like anyone's asking you to believe in fai - oh, silly me.
Isn't there a magic wand you can wave?

·
Registered
166 Posts
I know what you mean fairy, i have got to be one of the most impatient people going, once i've decided i want something i have to have it NOW, the wait has been a killer for me (its nearly 5 months since i ordered) hopefully not much longer now though, the last i heard it was due the 28th April so only 6 weeks to go (keeping everything crossed)

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
But who's running this place haha

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Let the good times roll!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts