Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off all hi. So as above driving at 60mph bonnet decides to give me the fright of my life and opens slamming it against the roof of the car and luckily not the window. I am looking at new wings, bonnet and what not. My question is does anyone know of a latch issue that would cause this? Is it worth trying to go through Nissan Or will i just be told where to go? I have a 63plate nismo juke. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
First off all hi. So as above driving at 60mph bonnet decides to give me the fright of my life and opens slamming it against the roof of the car and luckily not the window. I am looking at new wings, bonnet and what not. My question is does anyone know of a latch issue that would cause this? Is it worth trying to go through Nissan Or will i just be told where to go? I have a 63plate nismo juke. Thanks in advance.
This has just happened to me today, did anyone come back saying this was a common fault?

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did you get a response from Nissan please? This has just happened to me on my 2019 juke & Nissan have rejected my warranty claim stating there is no history of this being a fault!! Many thanks in advance,

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, this happened to me today! Did you get anywhere with it? I have a 2015 juke tekna
Did you get a response from Nissan please? This has just happened to me on my 2019 juke & Nissan have rejected it under my warranty stating it is not a mechanical fault!!
Thank you in advance

1 - 6 of 6 Posts