Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No don't worry, the French have not arrived onto the forum.
Just introducing myself - I'm Mike, newbie here, first post and all that....
Not sure if I am being cheeky, but Ive not yet ordered mine, I am joining up to learn up as much as I can about the Juke, before taking the plunge and marching into the dealers and grabbing myself one of these bad boys!
Like to say thanks to you all so far for being full of so much fantastic information and all the pics I've seen help too!

TTFN
:)

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Hi Juke box welcome to the forum, although valy63 may take offence to your opening line.
may I suggest if you think you want and they are defo worth having, never experienced so much joy over a new car before. you should get to your dealer and find out wait times as the wait is getting longer by the day

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hello and welcome
Well me and my good lady picked up our juke yestereday... and im very very pleased with it. and the excellent service we received from our local dealers.
Take that plunge and buy now! you will not regret it

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, and to Valy63, no offence at all intended!
Currently driving a fantastic Toyota Avensis 1.8 auto 04 reg. It is, and I cannot deny it, a superb car and has been a real workhorse for me for just over 5 years now. I have been looking at the new shape Avensis to replace it, the mpg is impressive on the new one, but I must admit when I saw the Juke advert on the gogglebox, I did literally sit up and point at the screen - it was a real "Eureka" moment.
Having looked at prices, mpg, spec and so on, I am 99% sure its going to be an Acenta Sport 1.6 CVT.
I am not worried about Satnav/rear camera or the Connect gizmo - I may upgrade the existing head unit to something special myself.
Colourwise I am torn between black (my existing colour) or the gun grey. The Haptic blue intrigues me a great deal, but I do like the look of the red seats - which I cant have with the blue. I think the grey is smashing though so it may be that!
Aaaarrrgghhhh choices choices.
Glad to see everyone has such fab feedback on theirs so far!
M

Edited by: jukeboxjury

·
Registered
272 Posts
welcomemate.....and white is best.
simmo.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts