Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
its a bit too early but have a look at www.cobra-sor.de

Click on the center picture.

Im thinking of having the front and side protection bars. Only problem is that I ordered my Juke with the underbody alloy protection plates, so Im not sure if the Cobra front protection bar will fit.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I've been to Autosport International this weekend and someone came on the Nissan stand and said there's supposed to be IMPUL products coming for the Juke, although they may only be intended for the Japanese/Asianmarkets.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Hey coupecruiser, great link to a fantastic mod of the Juke. I love where the daytime running lights are placed. In the UK though the front bar will have to be plastic. I believe current legislation prohibits the use of metal bull bars to prevent serious injury to pedestrians.
I have been to Berchstgaden but, only briefly. It was part of the Eagle's Nest tour. The whole day was a very pleasant experience. It was amazing how much could be seen from the top of the hill. The town itself seemed like a nice place to be around too. Have you had the Juke up the hills and how does it perform? I can't remember which model you said you have.Cheers.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Dougal said:
Hey coupecruiser, great link to a fantastic mod of the Juke. I love where the daytime running lights are placed. In the UK though the front bar will have to be plastic. I believe current legislation prohibits the use of metal bull bars to prevent serious injury to pedestrians.
I have been to Berchstgaden but, only briefly. It was part of the Eagle's Nest tour. The whole day was a very pleasant experience. It was amazing how much could be seen from the top of the hill. The town itself seemed like a nice place to be around too. Have you had the Juke up the hills and how does it perform? I can't remember which model you said you have.Cheers.
And I live in a small beautiful village called Ramsau.

As I type this answer, I can see the Eagle's nest from my office at home :)
Its a cool place to live and one needs a good car for the winters here. I dont have my Juke yet bit In driving about in a Qashqai which I totally love.

Any plans to come again? Perhaps with your Juke?

·
Registered
540 Posts
Been twice to Osterreich. First time ti Westendorf and surrounding area and second time was for honeymoon spent in Fuschil AmSee. It was very relaxing both times. We had hoped to visit Vienna this year but, there has been a problem getting the hotel booked through the travel agent (they can't find the hotel on their computer even though we showed it to them from their promotional catalogue), typical.
Anyways, now we have three weddings and the new car to pay for so we will have some short breaks in Scotland instead. One day though...
And another thing - you look spookily like a guy that does research at our University. Is that you in the little photo?

·
Registered
796 Posts
ah do you mean Fuschl Am See? If so that is where the Head Office of Red Bull is located. This is actually about an hour's drive from me.
It is my picture, yes.

I do teach at a Uni, but only in Salzburg. I was led to believe that I do have half siblings back home in the UK becaus ein the early 60's my dad was quite often window shopping, and then shopping.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Ha, ha that is funny. Wait till I catch up with Daly (the researcher) it'll crack him up.
Yep, know about Red Bull. Walked around the outside of the plant when I was there. I didn't remember that Berchestgaden was about an hour away (thanks for the Fuschl correction).
What do you teach? I am Senior Electronics Tech within the Department of Engineering at Uni of Aberdeen but, only thing about senior is to my age. I don't know any more than any of the other guys or gals (I work with my wife).

·
Registered
796 Posts
HI, well if you or any other Jukers ever want a great holiday here in the Alps, look at our hotel www.rehlegg.de or drop me a line and I will see if I can help out.

After I quit the UK in 2001, I started teaching English to companies and a couple of Unis and Hotel Schools.

I started working for myself and I now I teach soft skills as well as English of which Red Bull was a former client.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts