Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone had body side mouldings fitted to the door panels if so what do they look like and does it spoil the look? I hate little dents off door knockers!!!!!
Still waiting for my DCI due date March 2nd put back to end of April (no year stated)

·
Registered
605 Posts
Kelso said:
Anyone had body side mouldings fitted to the door panels if so what do they look like and does it spoil the look? I hate little dents off door knockers!!!!!

Still waiting for my DCI due date March 2nd put back to end of April (no year stated)[/QUOTE

Have they given a reason as to why its been delayed?]

·
Registered
605 Posts
Kelso thats too bad. I have just been given confirmed due date - if there is such a thing - of 30 March. I am not feeling too optimistic now. Tax and MOT due end of March.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi
I've ordered body side mouldings for mine so I'll let you know once I get it ( 10 days to go).
Like you wondered if they will spoil the lines but decided that paint chips will spoil it more.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Please post pics when you have fitted them. Am now the not so proud owner of a hefty supermaket ding to the passenger door !!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Kelso said:
Thanks all, Fizz let me know or even better post a pic. please.
Will do. Confirmed pick up date of 5th march so soon as I 've worked out the pic posting lark I 'll do sharing.

·
Registered
41 Posts
steve_lj said:
Please post pics when you have fitted them.  Am now the not so proud owner of a hefty supermaket ding to the passenger door !!!
That is sooo annoying

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you Gen, my colour too. They look ok, i'll let dealer know he can fit them......freeebie anyway for the 5 month waiting.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Hi Kelso,
We also ordered side protection strips for the same reason as you. We have seen them on an Arctic White Juke over hereon the Island and they looked fine.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you bakertech, ive given them the ok to fit them...........that is of course when i get it lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts