Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We test drove a Juke today and were very pleased with it apart from the manual gearbox. No problem as my wife has ordered the CVT-M6 4WD. The test car was black and had the chrome pack fitted, mirrors, sills, front and back. It actually looked OK.

When we got back to the showroom, she was thinking about adding the £450 pack to her car which will be in Force Red. I persuaded her that it would not look right with the red and would be very blingy (not sure if this is the right word). Has anybody seen a Force Red car with the Chrome pack?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
i wouldn't its a personal thing but i dont think they look that good or worth the money

may I suggest though you shop around for it if you have to have it and can fit it yourself you may get a good price elsewhere try 2005holdcroft i just purchased my Urban pack of him with a good discount off retail price

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was looking for opinions, that's what forums are for. Now I know that some will like the chrome pack with Force Red and others do not. As for me, I do not think I would.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
crumbs this part of kent is going to look bright soon, you with your force red chrome pack and me with my force red urban pack.

wonder who will get theirs first Mick me or you ?

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's great, I like light hearted. Anyway, not having the chrome pack saves £450!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Won't be me who gets the Juke first, not me who has ordered, it's the Wife's

Sadly, her's has to come from Japan as it the 4WD model.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Saw a Force Red with chrome pack in the showroom the other day. Looked pretty good to me.
I've not gone for the pack myself but have gone for chrome foglight surrounds and the chrome strips along thedoor sills and the rear tailgate.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Going for the force red and going to chrome it up after delivery through John at Holdcrofts. Offered a fabulous discount and I'm driving it to his dealers to be fitted, again at substantial discount.
I think chrome and the red looks great, as does chrome on black or gunmetal grey

1 - 19 of 19 Posts