Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone.

Just taken delivery of my New Nissan Juke.

Its Blade Silver. 1.6 DIG-T engine and Tekna Grade.

... and loving every moment in it! :) :) :)

Pictures below.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Excellent stuff...Did those pedals come as standard?
The reason I'm asking is that on my Note Tekna I got sports pedals but on my Juke Tekna I didn't.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks mate. sports pedals are standard on Tekna grade.
If yours didnt come with any have a word with your dealer.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Very nice, my interior is the same as yours but i havent got mine yet so i will just keep looking at the photos to remind me, have fun!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Sports pedals may be standard on the DIG-T Tekna but I don't have them on my dci Tekna.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Makes me SOOOO glad I didn't have the red interior!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My red interior has only had positive comments!

I would also never go for a colour that you can find in any other car.. the Juke is all about being different :) Each to their own but the Red interior for me is FANTASTIC! red stiching on the leather, red centre control beautiful..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have seen it grey and seen it in red. i perfer the red.

I have only put the pictures up for people to see.. seems there are some very opinionated people on here. Joined the group 3 hours ago, don't exactly want people telling me i have made the wrong decision, thanks.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Looks very nice, cannot wait to see my red tekna (inside and out)

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
nissanjuke said:
I have seen it grey and seen it in red. i perfer the red.

I have only put the pictures up for people to see.. seems there are some very opinionated people on here. Joined the group 3 hours ago, don't exactly want people telling me i have made the wrong decision, thanks.
Hi nissanJuke, congratz on the new arrival, looks great. I have the Tekna but no sports pedals, only come with the DigT as standard.Don't be too upset when people comment on your choice, no one on here is in any way malicious - but they do say what they think. And you have made the right choice - for you, and thats all that matters.
Enjoy your new baby and the forum.
Good people, good advice and good banter here 24/7
12inch

·
Registered
41 Posts
Great pics, thanks for sharing. Your Silver Juke looks fantastick - inside and out.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Fair comments.

@ Mike: Guess I am loving the juke a little too much - very protective. I am already parking in empty sections and away from old bangers! and with the interior choice - Like you said its a personal choice

@Fizzette: Thanks just need to keep it clean now :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts