Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got one ? Anyone getting one? iPad2 v Blackberry tablet...
Thoughts peeps ?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whats expected on the iPad3 ? If its a better res screen then I don't suppose you can get much better than the iPad 2 ? I know its a closely guarded secret but what improvements are expected or is it Apple just launching/making more money ?

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Most likely are a Higher Resolution Screen, Fancier Camera, much faster processor, maybe some 3D capability.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi,
I like mac's etc because I spent many years with Windows and hate it so much I have no Windows' machines in the house.
I bought the iPad when it came out and loved it, bought the wife and children one as well, I upgraded to an iPad 2 this year, fantastic as expected.
I have tried all the tablets I could on the market before upgrading, the ability too play flash to me is so over rated, flash to me is an has been product and there are better products coming onto the market.
To be honest if a 2 year old child can work out how to use the tablet you are buying then I would say buy it, believe me I have friends with very young kids who can turn the ipad on, surf the next for children's BBC websites etc. I remember it took me two minutes how to work out to turn on the Galaxy Tablet!
For me it is iPads all they way and not because of all the hype.
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I had a play with a Blackberry Playbook a few weeks ago; great processing speed, intuitive 'blackberry bridge' for using work email etc. but only when wanted. Biggest draw back for me was the UI that I found no where near as self explanatory as iPad (could be biased by being an iPhone user though) - it took three grown men ten minutes to delete a photo! Lack off apps for Blackberry is a turn off too; iPhone and Android rule here IMO.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
We are trialing one of these for our CMMS, will keep you posted

·
Registered
52 Posts
I played with one when they were released in America and wasn't that impressed. Out of this, the Xoom and iPad I would choose an iPad (and I have an iPad).Perversely, I much prefer Android (I have a Samsung Galaxy) to an iPhone (that my wife has) as it just does things slightly better like notifications and email. iOS5 looks as though it has fixed some of those so it'll be interesting to see.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts