Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I got my Black Visia last Friday. I was going to get a Accenta but my parner persuaded me a holiday was needed more than the extras and toys. I really love it.

Only thing is front passenger seat is much lower than than the drivers and there is no adjuster in the Visia I can find in the manual. Going to ring up dealer to see if they can sort. But just seeing if anyone else had this problem in case they try and fob me off.

·
Registered
210 Posts
The passenger seat has no height ajustment on any of the Juke range. Dont have the drivers seat ajusted so high

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh right thanks - I haven't done anything to the drivers seat - just left it at the height it came at which I like. My partner says she feels too low in the passenger seat and it is visibly lower than mine - She is of average height. 5.6ft and she says it feels like the dashboard is obscuring her view out as the seat is low. I just though there was a height adjuster on some of the models as it is says in the manual heigh adjuster (where fitted).

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'm slightly more interested in how Northernjuke found a man who can a) cook and b) is willing to do it!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
deks36 said:
awaits to see how fee gets out of that one

Oh ???

Oops - I fairly dug myself into a big hole there didn't I????

Au contraire - Nice to see a man who does the cooking..... Good for you that you've got a man that can cook... ERRR -- Fantastic - well jealous!!!!

Am I grovelling enough???!!!!!

I really should read posts properly

Take Care - I am away before I cause any more trouble!!!!!........................................

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
think you both need to go back and read some of the earlier posts
I may be wrong but see below

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Northernjuke said:
oh right thanks - I haven't done anything to the drivers seat - just left it at the height it came at which I like. My partner says she feels too low in the passenger seat and it is visibly lower than mine - She is of average height. 5.6ft and she says it feels like the dashboard is obscuring her view out as the seat is low. I just though there was a height adjuster on some of the models as it is says in the manual heigh adjuster (where fitted).

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Also would like to point out that I am a man and I do all the cooking in my house if it was left to my wife we would starve

1 - 20 of 34 Posts