Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
okay thanks!

I thought it as al the way to the back. But I can see that somehow the endmuffler is to low factory off. Had already looked at mine and was thinking how to fix this

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pics John, very helpful to see what it looks like on the car and whilst Chrome isn't to my taste I'm sure they're lots of magpies out there that like shiny things! :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nice pics... How does Nissan's black paint hold-up against the elements? Or Nissan paint in general?

I'd love another black car but my wife says she'll leave me if I get black
She remembers the last black car I had, and the time I spent on it!

·
Registered
72 Posts
2005holdcroft said:
Never known any problems with nissan paint , even the red stays red unlike some other makes which in time fade .

JOhn
Havn't paints changed in recent years from cellulose to two-pack, and now to water based (health and safety reasons)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yup... paints are certainly more fade-resistant (generally) these days; hence some of the vivid colours on mass-produced cars. But my opinion is that they are softer than they used to be... that's why I'm a bit worries about going for black. It may end up looking like a skating rink after a couple of winters on the B-roads!

Fings ain't wot they used to be...Gawd - does the above make me sound like I'm 90?!! (I'm 43!)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts