·
Registered
309 Posts
nice, and a spoiler - good choice!...are those 17" wheels? They look smaller

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They say thecamera never lies... but they are 17"so it must do !!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
5523 now you are teasing me, awaitng my acenta in black end of jan and it's getting no easier having just seen the photos of your juke, 12 inch **** advised me on being patient well easier said than done( he's blinkin got his now), keep enjoying 5523 and i will be looking at the rest of your photos shortly.
</font>

·
Registered
144 Posts
Wow great looking car - and the spoiler and wheels look great - I think they aresame ones on the cars in the brochure........enjoy

·
Registered
202 Posts
Great set of pics, I particularly like the one with the full view of the church as a backdrop.
Black Jukes are ace though and the wheels look better on a 'real car'than they do on the Nissan website.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
mr nev said:
5523 now you are teasing me, awaitng my acenta in black end of jan and it's getting no easier having just seen the photos of your juke, 12 inch **** advised me on being patient well easier said than done( he's blinkin got his now), keep enjoying 5523 and i will be looking at the rest of your photos shortly.
</font>
Just hang in there, and keep the faith. The forum is here to get you through it. (Just like the samaritans)
12inch

1 - 20 of 32 Posts