Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

Black Accenta Premium CVT ordered

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  glencairn 
#1 ·
Ordered brand new Black Accenta Premium CVT with grey interior today with expected delivery 18 July, yes that's right next week. Was a bit surprised as I read that there was a shortage of CVTs.

Dealer wouldn't budge on discount saying that cvt was so rare & hard to get, blah blah blah. I did get a set of rubber mats & door handle protection foils for free. Also the spoiler colour coded & fitted for just £150.

What surprised me most though was the value of my p/x. The 4 Nissan dealers nearest to me offered just £2500-£3200. By coincidence I phoned a dealer that is a good 100miles away from me, got the same standard Nissan finance deal but they offered £5800 for my car.

#2 ·
hmm congrats let us know if it arrives
there is a serious shortage of CVT's and I can only assume the dealer already had one on order or someone has cancelled, he is right on the rare factor and will be well aware he can sell it a full retail
which p/x did you go with then the higher one or the local one

#3 ·
I went with the higher one.

As for CVT availability, all the dealers I contacted said that Nissan UK had in stock a limited number of vehicles in Accenta, Sport & Premium for order & delivery in July. Wifeys 1st choice colour was White but they only had Black, Red, Silver, Brown & Grey so we settled for Black.

Anyways the dealer called me at around 5pm & confirmed finance approved & computer showed delivery date of 18 July.

#4 ·
Just got a call this morning that the car has arrived at the dealership. All happening a bit quick this as I haven't even started getting insurance quotes yet.

Anyway I told him we'll collect next Saturday which should give them plenty of time to fit the spoiler & give the car a proper pdi.

#7 ·
Geoff_Juke said:
Maybe you got it quick, because you could have had any colour as long as it was BLACK!

- Mr Henry Ford
Actually we could have ordered Grey, Brown, Red or Silver. I thought grey was the best colour but our D3 is grey so didn't want same. Brown & silver were definately a no no. The red is nice but wifey not too keen on it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.