Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's what 2 of my colleagues just called my car. Totally bemused they were. Very funny to see their reaction!

What have people said about yours?

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
The car has been called:

A girls car
A hairdressers car???
Freaky looking with bugs eyes

What the **** is that - followed by raucous laughter

The last one was met with a frosty look...............

Fee x

·
Registered
575 Posts
Its definitely not a girls car or a hairdresser car

·
Registered
367 Posts
Yep I agree about the jealousy thing Lozza, we've had some negative comments funnily enough all from people who have ancient cars that they are having troubles with because of the cold damp weather!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I agree with Chris its far from "a girls car " or "a hairdressers car". It is what it is to some its lovely to others horrible hence marmite car.

If its a niche car or that bad how comes so many people want them.
Jealousy, some people wish they were brave enough to stand out from the crowd but cant so they go off and by a run of the mill corsa or such like

I have owed a few new cars and wanted many more but this is by the most excited I have ever been about one I am even considering buying another just so i dont have to go without when the wife nicks it back

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The wife 'nicks' it back. Ha ha!
Deks, you do have the Juke-love something bad! You'll be telling her next that it never was her car!

I do think it's a girl's car. I really do.
Hairdresser? No.

The jealousy theory is a good one.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I was ask " how much will the ice cream be when the juke comes" lol but I'm not bothered at all the start of jan couldn't come quick enough

·
Registered
210 Posts
First thing a friend of mine said when I showed him the brochure, its a hairdresser car, I just told him to shut up. A couple of weeks later he said to me I just saw one of those Jukes in a car park and its looks quite nice doesnt it. He's just jealous I know he is haha. First thing im going to do when I pick mine up is drive it to his house and show off hahaEdited by: Fontie

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Mazda mx5 , ford streetka, peugeot 206cc and others = hairdressers cars

just for chris add to list : Rav4, Audi TT, BMW Z3/Z4, Vauxhall Tigra' he is right just didnt think of them at time of post
no way can any one put the JUKE in the same catorgory as those
it is NOT and never will be a hairdressers car

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
101 Posts
is different, but a great looking car, mine being white has been called a moon buggy !

·
Registered
575 Posts
You could also add Rav4, Audi TT, BMW Z3/Z4, Vauxhall Tigra, Toyota Corolla...........

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bug. Buggy. I think both of those are apposite.
I like those descriptions. Nobody has a car like this.
My OH drove behind me last night and said the back is Porsche Cayenne-ish. Hm. Not sure about that.

·
Registered
329 Posts
chris78 said:
Its definitely not a girls car or a hairdresser car

**** right its not....

Anyway, cant hang around here chatting, Ive got to go and trowel some foundation on my face as Im doing a set and perm at 1830!!

(I dont know if a set and perm is a real haircut, but it sounded OK)

Andy

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Steroids! I like that.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Macho.... well sort of....

A neighbour came up to me and said it should have a sign on the back of it saying:

"When I grow up I want to be......."

Said it looks like back end is stunted and the front end bug eyed?

Oh poor wee car - it looks lovely

fee

·
Registered
377 Posts
My mom said it looked like it had been squashed at the front which is why the lights were so high when she saw the demo.
I think it looks like a Micra & Xtrails lovechild withadded ATTITUDE!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts