Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried it, liked it, ordered one :)

Tekhna 4Wd, top of auto range, now waiting delivery advice, expect it may be months :(

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
acrorat said:
Tried it, liked it, ordered one :)

Tekhna 4Wd, top of auto range, now waiting delivery advice, expect it may be months :(
optimistic only expecting months wait
4wd you'll forget what you ordered by the time it arrives

seriously welcome to the forum, hope the wait isnt tooo long for you

·
Registered
377 Posts
Welcome to the wait, be prepared for a long one!

We ordered in Oct & have a date on the system for 20th May. Would be interested to see what date you get.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi and welcome ordered same car in october still no delivery date hope you dont get to frustrated waiting lol. Ive been toldlate March/April and thats still to be confirmed Goodluck.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haptic Blue with Silver Grey Interior.

Any recommendations for good add-on accessories (have IPhone already :) ).

Am thinking protection pack, armrest, wind deflectors.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The 4WD teckna comes with all the toys, but I was ignorant of the fact that you have to buy floor mats as an extra. Had my one two and half weeks after waiting since July and I'm delighted with it but the floor mats are on back order.

·
Registered
377 Posts
You'd think so wouldnt you, but no, just red! lol. The worst bit is Ive already traded my car in! I think i'll be used to not having a car by the time it comes!

·
Registered
61 Posts
I am amazed at the wait times for your Jukes in the UK! Custom-built MINIs only take 2 months from the date of order. There simply aren't that many permutations for the Juke.

It must truly be selling beyond anyone's expectations in the UK for orders to be that backlogged! I have heard that ours (in North America) all come from Japan though. Perhaps that makes a slight difference? I know that awareness of this car is feeble in this country at this point (they only just went on sale last month), so maybe demand will build and then we too will have months-long backlogs.

I bought mine yesterday, and they're having me believe that I'll have it this week! Granted I had to give them a selection of color choices, and I still don't know which I'll get, but I've decided not to care (I'm a mature boy! LOL!!!!!). Besides, I only gave them the choice of Black, White, Red or Gun Metallic, so I can't go too far wrong with whichever I get, but I do still have veto power, depending on how long I'm willing to hold out to get ... red

We shall soon see.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts