Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we need a rear mounted bike rack for the juke (not towbar mounted) can anyone suggest a good one? we bought a saris sentinel but it doesnt seem that secure and in my opion hods the bikes too close to the car and could result in scratched to paintwork.

·
Registered
102 Posts
saw one in my dealership today that was roof mounted with a bike attached will be going back in the next few days will try to post pics and get some details.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've used a Thule Clip-on on a Qashqai which is the same fitment as the Juke (model 9104), worked very well and kept the bikes away from the car, this held 3 bikes.
Not tried it on the Juke as getting a towbar mounted carrier for that. (towbar being fitted tomorrow)

·
Registered
998 Posts
insanojackson said:
please can anyone assist my origianl post said "rear mounted" not "roof mounted"
It's a wonder some of the funnier posters have not put a picture on here of a builders backside by now. Tc

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
trachycarpus said:
insanojackson said:
please can anyone assist my origianl post said "rear mounted" not "roof mounted"
It's a wonder some of the funnier posters have not put a picture on here of a builders backside by now. Tc
you mean like this

·
Registered
998 Posts
Not exactly what i pictured, once again prefer your version on a theme. Tc

1 - 12 of 12 Posts