Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I had a call from NCS yesterday to say our Juke was still showing the 5th May. Now its coming from Japan, so bear in mind the dealer advised it takes 4 weeks to get here & the week before last there wasnt a VIN number for it. So if it wasnt built it wasnt going to be here for the 5th.I emailed our dealer & asked him to check for me & I received an email back saying there was a VIN number now on the system & it was on its way to the UK! Will it make the 5th May, who knows, weve been waiting since last October. But, at least now somewhere out there is our Juke! Its the best news i've had today! Watch this space!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers Kats, I have been smiling a lot today, just to know its one step closer.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Our dealership has got a revised delivery date of 20th September from Japan, i.e. put back two months. Theywill check each month to see if the date is moved forward.
All you fellow members with a 4 wheel drive on order,hang in there, "all good things come to thows that wait".

·
Registered
489 Posts
@ sallyspud - Great news I know it's been a long wait for you, hopefully now you have been given the VIN it's definitely on its way

·
Registered
166 Posts
Thats good news sally, looks like you will get your before me after all, I was put back to the 17th May 3 weeks ago, i'm almost frightened to ring incase its been delayed again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts