Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get some seat covers for our Juke, I don't want universal one fits all but tailored ones.Nissan do some for about £120.00, has anyone bought these or can suggest an alternative?Many thanks.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Has someone got the e-mail for Holdcrofts (?) so I can get a price for the seat covers & rubber floor mats.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Send a pm to John on the forum.

Excellent service from holdcrofts as well, I ordered on Friday and the items arrived this morning and so much cheaper than your local dealer.Edited by: Kats

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Kats said:
Send a pm to John on the forum.

Excellent service from holdcrofts as well, I ordered on Friday and the items arrived this morning and so much cheaper than your local dealer.
honestly you add anymore bits to that car it will look like a moving Nissan accessories brochure

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Kats,Just looked up John in the members list, he's not been on the forum since April so I guess would not get my PM...
Edited by: trevor3839

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Found him on the list.. just need to find out what WHITE accessories he has.. red is so 2010…..

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just ordered the seat covers & rubber mats from John at Holdcrofts..decent saving on dealer prices and being delivered Thursday….excellent service so far..will update when I get them..

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Dont forget to take pics or us. Didnt even know they did seat covers lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts