Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondered if any of you have interesting private plates LOL- Mines was made for this car , i've had it for a few years and then Nissan go and considerately make me a car with my nickname! (J11KE X)

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Nice plate for the J11KE, bet the value of that has just gone up
I had a private plate, but the vehicle it was on was stolen & trashed, then while the long debate went on with insurance the vehicle was stolen again!!! so now the plate is locked at the DVLA. Its a case of computer says no!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's hoping as i may have to sell it if it's anything to do with the wife LOL She wants a plate that suits the both of us not just my nickname

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Change her name, everyones a winner

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If i can sell it i'll let it go and get another plate my nickname has a D not a J so we'll see what happens

·
Registered
46 Posts
I bought my wife a new 11 plate when they came available on the 7th December 2010 on the DVLA website.
At that time I could have had a couple of JUKE specific plates for the £399 flat fee including the £80 registration fee. They were:
NJ11UKE
NJ11KES
In the end I didn't go for either which might be just as well as I have been waiting 2 months already for my car and still another 5 months to go. Who knows we might go for another car !!
The plate I bought also for £399 could be used on any car and makes a statement about the car or perhaps it's also the wife and that is :
AB11FAB
Hope you like it.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
J12KE X is only £189 on DVLA

Play with the letters on hotnumberplates and it's a great private plate.

Also if you have J11KE then this plate on drive as well

·
Registered
452 Posts
A strategically placed suitable sized bolt head,placed between the two 1.1´s and you have the name in all its alleged glory!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Pilgrim said:
A strategically placed suitable sized bolt head,placed between the two 1.1´s and you have the name in all its alleged glory!!!
and a few tickets from the police and hopefully the plate taken off you by the dvla if you continue to offend, the worst thing however is that it will look pants and be in incredibly bad taste. please do not do it

·
Registered
56 Posts
you need to take a chill pill insanojackson. Pilgrim said about a bolt between the two 1.1 to make a 'U' in J11KE absolutely nothing to do with the number plate you are finding so offensive for your puritan eyes

·
Registered
452 Posts
Hi SkvanD, thanks for your support. I notice that insanojackson appears to be based in Durham. I went there once and was not very impressed! It was some 10 degrees colder than further south, everybody seemed to have a scowl, so I understand insanojackson´s attitude, I think he needs a hot water bottle rather than a chill pill!
However, all in good fun eh??

1 - 20 of 41 Posts