Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking at getting 2 more jukes i have been quoted £14809 for Acenta + Premium pack 1.6 petrol manual has anyone got it cheaper

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi
The price i was quoted was with met paint one black one red dont want to lease cars as i feel its a waste of money nothing to show at the end

thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
£13,064 and a few pence for an accenta premium
under the Nissan friends and Families scheme. If You know someone who works for Nissan or an associate company[i.e a parts supplier]they apply for a discount code on your behalf to thier HR department -which you must use in the dealer you nominated.
If your buying two then you should aim for amassive discount anyway.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
Will this do? He'll be your pal.

Only a QQ one but it'll have to do until somebody makes a Juke one.
I have a Juke one and I have 250 jukeownersclub pens on order

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Pen pusher.
Actually I'll buy some off of you. A few pens will always come in handy for my round. Don't send the dogs, to save on postage, I'll find my own.

<A ="return false;">
</A>Edited by: JUKEOFYORK

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
melvyn said:
have now got a quote £14700 with free car mats full tank of petrol and gloss paint
is that from the Dulux range or another alternative

personally I was happy with the metallic's on offer

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Have now ordered the other 2 cars one black one red we got them for £14600 plus full tank of petrol and car mats

Just show the dealer will negotiate quite a bit

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hi,I just ordered a acenta premium, with years road tax, 3 years free servicing, floor mats & gap insurance included for £14,645, in stock & collecting Tuesday.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts