Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
A small discount may be possible, but be aware, this car is in massive demand at the moment so dealers dont have to be too generous.
I very much doubt you will see any difference in the future, not until the Juke has been out for around a year and things have calmed down.

Andy

·
Registered
329 Posts
KevInJuke said:
IMO there will be discounts in a few months, and vinyl graphics will be available, and maybe in a few more monthsextra options/better spectoo: PureDrive? Stop Start? new colours to replace the least popular ones? Then the Juke demo cars will start to be sold off.....
...or i could have got it hopelessly wrong, there might be long waiting lists as there is for a qashqai, and then I'll be wishing I'd bought a Juke earlier!

There's a bit more pre-launch interest in the Juke than there was in the Cube,and the
launch-prices are a bit more sensible with the Juke, than they were with the Cube.

I've seennice newCube Kaizens for £10995which is a **** of a lotbetter than the £15100 they were asking initially.

When you can get basic new Jukes for £10kish instead of £12kish they'll be a bit of a bargain IMO.

Surely at £12k ish theyre a pretty good deal already?

Certainly, every magazine review Ive read thinks that the £12k entry price is fantastic value!

Andy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.