Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I'm thinking of ordering the acenta 1.6 list price is £13,795 plus an extra £300 I believe for metallic Black.

Has anyone got any good discounts so far- unsure whether to toder now or wait for post Christmas sales!

Any thoughts please?

thanks

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Hi Eeyore!

A number of members (inc myself) have managed to get a discount off the list price so by all means there's room to bargin with the Nissan sales staff! Remeber if you wait till the new year there's a 2.5% VAT increase which means the new price will be £14,088. I think it's likely Nissan will hold the price of the Juke for while after the VAT increase as a promotion but even so I think its more likely you'd get a better deal this year.

Metallic paint is a £400 option btw!, oh and welcome to the forums ;)

·
Registered
329 Posts
A small discount may be possible, but be aware, this car is in massive demand at the moment so dealers dont have to be too generous.
I very much doubt you will see any difference in the future, not until the Juke has been out for around a year and things have calmed down.

Andy

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Eeyore

I've been looking around quite a bit and although I am yet to place my order I know there are dealers out there who have offered at least 5% discount, so this will be my bargaining chip.
There are a few brokers around already who are selling dealers cars at better than book prices- so you do end up buying from a dealer in the end -
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Brand-NEW-Nissan-Juke-1-6-Acenta-5door-Manual-/150476863697?pt=Automobiles_UK" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Brand-NEW-Nissan-Juke-1-6-Acenta-5door-Manual-/150476863697?pt=Automobiles_UK
</a>

Edited by: bin182

·
Registered
575 Posts
You should be able to get £500 or so off from a main dealer. Other members seem to have got decent trade in prices as opposed to money off list price.
If you look at broadspeed, they're not really finding much cash off which gives you a pretty good idea that dealers aren't really discounting much at present. I understand from a dealer I was talking to that Nissan have left dealer margains pretty low so they don't have much room to discount. Nissan have also issued instructions to dealers not to publicise money off deals at this stage.

·
Registered
455 Posts
IMO there will be discounts in a few months, and vinyl graphics will be available, and maybe in a few more monthsextra options/better spectoo: PureDrive? Stop Start? new colours to replace the least popular ones? Then the Juke demo cars will start to be sold off.....
...or i could have got it hopelessly wrong, there might be long waiting lists as there is for a qashqai, and then I'll be wishing I'd bought a Juke earlier!

There's a bit more pre-launch interest in the Juke than there was in the Cube,and the
launch-prices are a bit more sensible with the Juke, than they were with the Cube.

I've seennice newCube Kaizens for £10995which is a **** of a lotbetter than the £15100 they were asking initially.

When you can get basic new Jukes for £10kish instead of £12kish they'll be a bit of a bargain IMO.

·
Registered
329 Posts
KevInJuke said:
IMO there will be discounts in a few months, and vinyl graphics will be available, and maybe in a few more monthsextra options/better spectoo: PureDrive? Stop Start? new colours to replace the least popular ones? Then the Juke demo cars will start to be sold off.....
...or i could have got it hopelessly wrong, there might be long waiting lists as there is for a qashqai, and then I'll be wishing I'd bought a Juke earlier!

There's a bit more pre-launch interest in the Juke than there was in the Cube,and the
launch-prices are a bit more sensible with the Juke, than they were with the Cube.

I've seennice newCube Kaizens for £10995which is a **** of a lotbetter than the £15100 they were asking initially.

When you can get basic new Jukes for £10kish instead of £12kish they'll be a bit of a bargain IMO.

Surely at £12k ish theyre a pretty good deal already?

Certainly, every magazine review Ive read thinks that the £12k entry price is fantastic value!

Andy

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hi eeyore

We definitely got a good deal by trading our car in and straight away they didn't blink when I asked for the protection back for nothing. Go and pay them a visit because at the end of the day you don't have to make your mind up there and then. Definitely worth paying a visit to one or two dealers if you can then play one against the other believe me it's such fun

·
Registered
367 Posts
Definitely agree that they are reasonably priced Andy I was very surprised when I first looked at them compared with the mini/clio's etc.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Pretty good pre-launch sales from what I have heard. If you haven't ordered by now you could be in for a long wait!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts