Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who do you guys Rate.
I have visited 3 Nissan ones and 2 were basically treating me like a chump, I know the Jukes popular but there is no need to take the pee out of me when I am paying £17k on a car
I then Dealt with Holdcroft in Hanley with the Sales Manager Martin Turnbull.
I explained that I was messed about by the other 2 dealers told him what I wanted what I had in Part Ex and we agreed figures over the phone that fitted my budget.
I went to see them on Monday they made me welcome Martin dealt with me and while he looked at my car which is not in great condition, he got Paul Parry a new car sales guy to take over showing me the A Juke DiG T Tekna same car I want to buy. After listening to me talk about why I wanted the car and where I drove it, he selected a route that would fit me to really give the car a good appraisal. Paul went through everything I asked and seem well clued up on the car and the Nissan connect system as well as the magic key. I can say that the previous place I got not sure I will have to ask.
Paul will now be my point of contact and handle the process but Martin also said he would beavailableif I needed to speak to him.
Every aspect of the deal discussed was finalised as agreed over telephone and I placed my order with them with a Mid April delivery date.

After the way the other 2 sets of Dealers treated me it was great to feel treated like someone who was spending a lot of money on a new car and not just some guy that wants something they had.
I travelled 32 miles to get to them from Northwich and would say to anyone give them a call if you within 50.

Great Dealership team who made me feel welcome and more importantly do what they said they would.
Thanks Again guys

Edited by: Benzyl

·
Registered
561 Posts
Thats great news Benzyl nice to hear you found a dealer where you have faith in. The car shall be there before you know.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi Benzyl

I had more or less the same experience with same dealer albeit a different salesman,Keith J.
I was a car salesman myself some 20 years ago and so was very wary but once I put them in the picture I had an honest and straightforward transaction. Well done Holdcrofts.

Jukeda. Acenta premium 1.6 in gunmetal.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
GLASGOW

I have had 9 nissans and have bought from various dealerships.

I can recommend MACHARGS in Royston Road, Glasgow.
David Robertson the salesman is fab, honest and keeps you updated.

After sales and Service Department are good too - no issues there

Only thing is he had to phone me on 7 occasions to tell me my Juke had been delayed with 7 different dates. Finally got it though..

Give them a try, either him or Richard....

Fee x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts