Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm down to begging for a JUKE now. I was supposed to have one on Monday but the dealer wasn't able to trade with another dealer for the one I want. I was going to get the mid-model SV (I live in the U.S.) but the dealer could not find one. So I decided that I wanted to go with the top model SL and now there is not one to be found. We've tried all surrounding states now and every time the dealer locates one - he calls about it and it's already been sold. I'm beginning to feel sick now. I got my financing pre-approved with a low interest rate that expires on Dec. 31st so I don't have time to waste here. I really never expected the JUKE to be so hard to get. I could settle for a lower model of the JUKE or a different color but I've decided to stick with what I want. I have to realize that I can't get over anxious and let that cloud my judgement and just settle for something that I don't want. But it's really hard not to just jump in and say OK - just give me that one over there instead! Surely I am not the only one who is going through this.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum, you are in good company, everyone here has fallen for the Juke and has rigid ideas about the one they want. The downside is that we are all having to wait for "THE ONE" There are rare exceptions where some have been lucky enough to get a pre ordered cancellation, but few and far between.
So I guess you may have to join the ranks of the Juke Patient Army and hold out for the one that is right for you...................
2 weeks to go for me and I ordered in August. But some are looking at a 4 month wait over here.
Good luck with your search and keep us informed of your progress.

regards
12inch

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi and thanks for the reply. I do feel comfort in knowing that I'm in the company of many other anxious Jukers to be. The deal here in the states is that you have to be at the right place at the right time and be ready to deal. I'm just never at any of those places.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts