Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Going for a run, picking our boys up, helping my sis clean her car, then going to the town show(stretcher races, bouncy castle, beer....), then having a mexican tonight -- you should have stopped by on your way back to Norwich!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Ihad to work today, keeping all the happy holiday makers fed and watered.

If I still lived in Buckinghamshire I would most likely be having a curry at the "Spice Merchant" in Beaconsfield.

After may years living in the High Wycombe and Weston Turville area, I still like to go back and dine at my old eating places in the area.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
well i wa going to go and watch some rallycross today but we decided not too have just got back from the cinema having gone to watch Cars 2 have to say not as good as the first one but funny

·
Registered
283 Posts
bakertech said:
I had to work today, keeping all the happy holiday makers fed and watered.

If I still lived in Buckinghamshire I would most likely be having a curry at the "Spice Merchant" in Beaconsfield.

After may years living in the High Wycombe and Weston Turville area, I still like to go back and dine at my old eating places in the area.
Baker - they deliver too! We have spice merchant nearly once a week! Fab Indian, the Crazy Bear Thai is awesome too, if you are back this way you should try it, the soft shell crab is amazing!
Edited by: ddfred

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
deks36 said:
well i wa going to go and watch  some rallycross    today  but we decided not too  have just got back from the cinema  having gone to watch Cars 2   have to say not as good as the first one   but funny 
I Read that it was a big flop in the U S. That's what happens when you base a film around a RED car.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts