Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bought mesh from halfords £8 was £10 but got it cheaper because of dameged box.http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/...ductId_209147_langId_-1_categoryId_250451.cut mesh in half and fed it up threw center hole up inside between radiater and front grill then back down into place covering all three holes then strech and fasen each end whith cable tyes .had to make hole each end with bradel to fix cable tyes</font>...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yesterday ordered Ripspeed Steel Diamond Compitition Mesh from Halfords via internet and picked it up today. Just finished fitting mesh to front of Juke. Must say for the cost of the mesh, £5.00 and my time fitting it, got to say it looks good. Very,very simple to fix. Cheers Brush for the idea.<div sab="1838">
<div sab="1838">
<div sab="1838">The finished article<div sab="1838"><div sab="1838">

·
Registered
66 Posts
I found a 5 metre roll of black plastic mesh in the local £ shop. It is supposed to be gutter guard mesh, but it is wide enough so all I've got to do now is sort out fitting it. The plus side is that for the price & the length of it I can afford a few screw ups...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I found a 5 metre roll of black plastic mesh in the local £ shop. It is supposed to be gutter guard mesh, but it is wide enough so all I've got to do now is sort out fitting it. The plus side is that for the price & the length of it I can afford a few screw ups...
just fitted grills to wine rack took 20 mins cost £8 from halfords
Reviving this thread after 10 years in the hope someone will be able to help. Trying to achieve what the OP achieved. Have bought a wired mesh, but struggling with what tool I should use to cut through it (need to cut it into half). The wire mesh looks the photo attached.
I bought the grill from here --> Black Car Grille grill Mesh Aluminium Alloy Net Vent Tuning 40" x 9.5" | eBay
Do I need something like a tin snip to cut this? They cost approx £10 from B&Q - Magnusson 10" Tin snips | DIY at B&Q . I just wanted to be sure if I was buying the right cutting tool for this.. Any help would be appreciated
Road surface Mesh Automotive tire Grille Asphalt

1 - 19 of 19 Posts