Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My baby Juke has arrived two weeks ahead of schedule! Yet to sort out the insurance and arrange collection. Won't get too excited until I have it in my posession.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Had a real faff with Nissan Manchester - their admin is diabolical! Hopefully I collect the baby tomorrow. But my patience has been tested so much since the test drive not with the car but incompetent sales people.I just hope they dont push it tomorrow as nearly dropped out of the deal yesterday. Ive bought that car of my own will not thanks to being persuaded by a sales rep
I think we could give them lessons. Thanks for the advice on checking the car over will ensure the eagle eyes are in action tomorrow. Will let you know how I get on.

Gone for Black Visia Diesel for those not in the know.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Hope all goes to order (take a few newly-leafed stinging nettles as a gift for the salesperson, just in case).Edited by: acrorat

·
Registered
233 Posts
Good luck on the pick up. Stinging nettles - the best

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Got it! It wasnt too painful and did manage to get out of the garage in 1.5 hours! Loving the Juke, she is so spritely. Going for a drive out today to check out the performance. Its
!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Great to hear. We'll hear the full report later

1 - 20 of 25 Posts