Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Before attaching towbar.

Towbar attached and electric socket swung down.

Bike carrier mounted.

Bike loaded.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Your red looks way different to mine! Weird.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,
I plan on purchasing a Juke later this month and would really like a bike rack like that. However, I am in the US and the option doesn't seem to be available. Does anyone know if the undercarriage of the Jukes sold in Europe are different than those sold in the US?
Thank you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. I am excited about getting the Juke. I currently have a 2006 Frontier and want something that gets better gas mileage and is smaller for driving around New England. I checked out the website and they didn't have anything yet. I want a hitch setup bike rack because it wont effect the gas mileage as much and I wont have to worry about accidentally hitting my paint putting the bike on the roof. I guess I'll have to make sure my cross country skis will fit in the car or I'll have to get the roof rack. I will ask the dealer about getting a hitch for the Juke since it is available in the UK. Funny though, in the US they say you void the warranty on the transmission if you tow with the Juke. Hmm....

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Very late replies to a couple of earlier post, sorry!
Carrier takes two bikes but Thule do a similar carrier which takes three with the option to buy an adaptor to take a fourth.
And yes there are two cuts in the bumper.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I need help!

Can you please tell me where you got this rack, and how much it cost, how many bikes does it take etc etc.

As much info as possible is appreciated.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hi,

It's a Thule 908 G5 and takes two bikes (I believe the 909 takes 3) you can get an accessory for both to add another bike if you wish.

I got it on ebay from http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Hedley-Towing-Centres?_trksid=p4340.l2563January 2010 and it cost £245. They do not seem to have it on sale any more but if you Google Thule 908 there are a number of stores selling it but it looks like the price has gone up a little (in fact a lot in some cases!).

I've just had a look on the Thule website www.thule.com and they don't have it on there anymore (I guess there's a newer model available!).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for the reply. Im struggling as to whats best to do. Does the rack involve cutting into your bumperr, if so where and how drastic is it, also whodoes that i.e me or an expert say.

Do i need a tow bar and where do i get one, how much do they cost and again who fits them?
Thanks for the help if its easier feel free to call me on 07709320164 to chat about it.

Im at my wits end with it, ha.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts