Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, stupid question probably. But weve just come back from our hols to find Daisy Juke very dirty indeed! I went to get some HD wax, but have found 2 boxes. A pure black one & one with a Union Jack on. Is there a difference? Is one a knockoff version, or just a special UK box?As soon as shes clean I will get some pics on here.Ta all

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Probably a limited edition one for the Wedding lolBuy it online as you can get it for £25, its a great durable wax.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Rocks, Ive found some on Amazon & the same seller is selling both box designs. It just seems very odd.I was in your shop on Thurs! I made a few purchases. My nephew, 4, couldnt believe his eyes. He just kept walking up & down all the rock.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Glad to hear he enjoyed it. You should of PM'd me to say I would of made sure you got a full tour and discount. If you come again just say
Before you use the HD wax, use the AG Super resin Polish, the HD wax and SRP make a good combo.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rocks703 said:
Glad to hear he enjoyed it. You should of PM'd me to say I would of made sure you got a full tour and discount. If you come again just say
Before you use the HD wax, use the AG Super resin Polish, the HD wax and SRP make a good combo.
Cheers for that Rocks, have ordered both, hubby has his weekend set out! lol!Oh Bless, that would have been brill a tour, my Nephew would have been thrilled & so would I! As I mentioned before I was 4 1/2 when I first went into Yarmouth! Im now blamkdnkdncd!
It was a spur of the moment thing, we were staying at Loddon for Easter, all 9 adults & 2 children & we popped in for a few hours. But, next time i'll definately let you know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts