Registered
210 Posts
Makes me glad I bought one

·
Registered
231 Posts

Verdict:
"Interior plastics and numb steering count against it"

I think the interior plastics are of a perfectly acceptable level, and the steering is direct and gives feed back - this car is a cross over suv costing under £14k for a very well spec'd car, the review is overall positive and they like the Juke, but the above remarks I feel are a little harsh on our nice new Jukes

Edited by: Bo & Luke Juke

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I must confess _ I dont agree with you there..

I do think the interior plastics do look a wee bit ropey and cheap looking. It isn't a cheap car we have bought.. soft feel plastics are a lot classier... That said it certainly didn't put me off buying the JUKE because that minor issue is just that MINOR..

Numb steering ?? - Dont know what car they were driving there.

Fee x

·
Registered
204 Posts
I can't argue with most of that, although I don't have any problem with the interior plastics at all.

I was told the service interval was 18,000 miles but the review says 12,500. What have other people been told?

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
ginnym said:
I can't argue with most of that, although I don't have any problem with the interior plastics at all.

I was told the service interval was 18,000 miles but the review says 12,500. What have other people been told?

I was told by dealer that a letter will be sent out from Nissanstating that diesel service intervals are LIKELY to be 18000 - although the service book says 12500.

I would never wait 18K to service car so will get some sort of service done in the meantime

Fee

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
feefeeglasgow said:
I was told by dealer that a letter will be sent out from Nissanstating that diesel service intervals are LIKELY to be 18000 - although the service book says 12500.

I would never wait 18K to service car so will get some sort of service done in the meantime

Fee
Ours shows "next service due" in miles when you switch it on. The miles we have done and the miles to next service add up to 18k.

I expect a diesel could have a shorter interval?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
cant really remember the inside but i will re aquaint myself tomorrow, the only part i felt let down by on the inside was what I considered a cheap looking stereo and as it has the sat nav and camera in I cant really change it, the rest looked fine to me I also felt the steering to be fine aswell.
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Deks i really hope you are getting a full stop key with your new car it will make your posts far easier to read and help us all out after all anyway i hope you enjoy your new car and everything goes well today

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
thornton said:
Deks i really hope you are getting a full stop key with your new car it will make your posts far easier to read and help us all out after all anyway i hope you enjoy your new car and everything goes well today
sorry, wife is always on at me about punctuation as I always forget to put it in.
i will go back and edit

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
has anybody watched the video road test? have to say the grey inside looks pants on a red car, glad i upped the spec to get the option of red inside, I wish Nissan would offer the whole colour range would be so much better to match interior colour with exxterior

·
Registered
164 Posts
Then there’s the centre tunnel, high and rounded and painted in a glossy silver metallic to look like a motorcycle’s petrol tank. Were this a top Tekna version, the silver would be replaced by body colour.
This bit seemed wrong to me. I thought the inside console is red or grey regardless of spec & body colour, or has this changed?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
ctrollen said:
Then there’s the centre tunnel, high and rounded and painted in a glossy silver metallic to look like a motorcycle’s petrol tank. Were this a top Tekna version, the silver would be replaced by body colour.
This bit seemed wrong to me. I thought the inside console is red or grey regardless of spec & body colour, or has this changed?
Acenta or lower only get grey console
Acenta Sport up gets choice of grey or Red

·
Registered
443 Posts
12 months or 12500 is the petrol turbo
Service interval on the diesel is also monitored by the ECM for oil degradation so can change to less than 18000 miles .All euro step 5 diesel have monitoring as a euro directive requirement.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts