Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

September 2015 brought a brand new gun metal grey Juke.
2016 no problems.
2017 no problems.
2018 - 3 weeks prior to warranty running out, lane departure light comes on followed shortly after with the green auto/start light flashing. Booked it into Nissan, on the day of my appointment car wouldn't start, RAC Assist - breakdown cover with Nissan - came out and replaced my battery which solved the problem.

Now July 2019 - Auto stop/start light is flashing continuously. Malfunction light is on (amber light). Took it to my local garage as it's only around the corner - Nissan garage is about 1 hour away. They did a scan and it's come up with about 7 undocumented codes and camshaft sensor circuit and camshaft sensor circuit codes. Garage managed to clear the lights. The next day the auto stop/start starts flashing again.

I've now booked it into a Nissan garage.

I'm aware the car is out of it's 3 year warranty.

I know they will have to do a diagnostic scan £90 which I'm happy to pay for but I feel that this is an on going problem, yes it did vanish for just under a year but has now resurfaced, plus of course it's a well known fact that Nissan have got electrical problems.

Interested to know your thoughts - I know I may be jumping the gun here - but I just want to be a little prepared for when Nissan tell me the outcome of my diagnostic scan.

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,

September 2015 brought a brand new gun metal grey Juke.
2016 no problems.
2017 no problems.
2018 - 3 weeks prior to warranty running out, lane departure light comes on followed shortly after with the green auto/start light flashing. Booked it into Nissan, on the day of my appointment car wouldn't start, RAC Assist - breakdown cover with Nissan - came out and replaced my battery which solved the problem.

Now July 2019 - Auto stop/start light is flashing continuously. Malfunction light is on (amber light). Took it to my local garage as it's only around the corner - Nissan garage is about 1 hour away. They did a scan and it's come up with about 7 undocumented codes and camshaft sensor circuit and camshaft sensor circuit codes. Garage managed to clear the lights. The next day the auto stop/start starts flashing again.

I've now booked it into a Nissan garage.

I'm aware the car is out of it's 3 year warranty.

I know they will have to do a diagnostic scan £90 which I'm happy to pay for but I feel that this is an on going problem, yes it did vanish for just under a year but has now resurfaced, plus of course it's a well known fact that Nissan have got electrical problems.

Interested to know your thoughts - I know I may be jumping the gun here - but I just want to be a little prepared for when Nissan tell me the outcome of my diagnostic scan.

Thanks
I've got exact same problem with mine now going in Wednesday on 11,000 miles on the clock

1 - 2 of 2 Posts