Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My auto headights and windscreen wipers, and also the wing mirrors dont fold in when i lock the car, will be getting the dealer to check it out

Anyone else had this problem on a tekna?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I didn't realise the wipers and headlamps were supposed to fold in

as for the mirrors are you not supposed to press a button in the car to get them to fold, not having the tekna I am not certain

·
Registered
64 Posts
My wife's Tekna automatically folds its door mirrors when she locks the car. If I remember correctly you can choose to enable/disable this feature with the mirror switch....

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Just check the settings, I hadto set my auto door locking when I took delivery, the wipers need to be down one notch and the lights turned once to the auto setting, the mirrors should work automatically. Get your dealer to check for you, that is what they get paid for. Hope you sort it.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
12Inchmick said:
Switch for mirrors on Tekna is low down on right of steering wheel, rocker switch, auto or off.12inch

Spot on ****

I have to disable mine to get in and out of my garage.... Then it's auto every time

Lj x

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey guys, thanks for your tips, i am certain i am doing it correctly now, but they need fixing
will be going back to the dealer for sure...

·
Registered
171 Posts
Completely unhelpful comment but...WOW I didn't realise the mirrors folded automatically, I'm sadly quite impressed by that, my parents bought a Meriva brand new a while ago which has electrically folding mirrors but you have to press a button to do it.Much like Deks I thought that was just the way it is, never thought of them being automatic.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts