Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have had an issue with my 2015 juke (diesel).

I have changed number 2 injector due to p0202 code, ran fine but then limp mode with p1204 code.
All injectors checked and working correctly and electrically checked working fine.
Clear code on restart car drives fine.

The green auto light flashes and the amber traction control light is on. I’ve had the battery checked and this is fine.
The garage has no idea what to do next and can’t identify any issue.
Has anyone had this issue before?
Thanks ☺

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi,

I have had an issue with my 2015 juke (diesel).

I have changed number 2 injector due to p0202 code, ran fine but then limp mode with p1204 code.
All injectors checked and working correctly and electrically checked working fine.
Clear code on restart car drives fine.

The green auto light flashes and the amber traction control light is on. I’ve had the battery checked and this is fine.
The garage has no idea what to do next and can’t identify any issue.
Has anyone had this issue before?
Thanks ☺
Hi there

Ive got the same problem,but worse than yours.

I have the traction control light on,green auto light flashing.... i can clear the green auto light flashing with a code clearing tool,if i dont clear it the car wont rev past 2k and wont exceed 50mph.

So to get the car to drive as it should i have to clear the green auto light then once the engine is running i flick the key on and off fast,that then puts the traction control light off aswell.... the car then drives as it should.

Nissan want £300 to look at it.... its getting torched before i pay that money.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts