Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure the demo car had auto locking doors, but neither of our jukes seem to have this.
I assume it's a dealer job to activate?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
craigdm said:
I'm sure the demo car had auto locking doors, but neither of our jukes seem to have this.

I assume it's a dealer job to activate?
no, you can do it, its in the manual somehwere something to do with settings in the imode console
somewhere I believe, someone will be along who has activated theirs to tell you how I am sure

·
Registered
873 Posts
Put the ignition to ACC I think (or maybe ON), then hold the lock button (either key or car, can't remember) for 10 seconds. Hazard lights flash to confirm you have set it.

I had to try several times with different combinations of the above!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Well u now have the auto locking enabled. Do you have keyless entry as well?
With the keyless start setup (possibly other models as well) on the tekna you can set the key fob (and the black door button) to unlock the either the front door first and then the rest of the car on second press or unlock all the doors at a single press of the unlock button on key or external door.

This can be done through the iCon system

·
Registered
37 Posts
Also if you put the ignition switch to on and press door unlock for 10 seconds the indicators will flash twice and then you'll have the auto door unlock when you take the keys out of the ignition

1 - 10 of 10 Posts