Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I had my heart set on buying a Nissan Juke automatic. I’ve seen one from a dealership nearby - Juke Tekna CVT 2013. It looked in pretty good condition but when I test drove it, when I slowed down at roundabouts then accelerated there was a small judder. This happened 4 times on a short journey. The dealer said did he wasn’t aware of any problems but would give it a full service and let me know. He’s also offering a 12 month warranty. I’ve also go the HPI report and no gearbox issues reported there.

So after this I started googling and it seems there are lots of issues with this type gearbox. Of course you only hear the bad online! So I wondered if any owners of a 2013 CVT could give me their experience. The car is £9k, so it’s a lot of money if the gearbox fails me as apparently they’re approx 6k to replace.

Thanks in advance for any advice. Molly

·
Registered
1 Posts
Stay away from Nissan if you can!!! My Juke CVT transition has failed with 46K on the clock. Its a 2013 and I rarely drive it. It has a full Nissan service history but still they have denied liability. I will have to sue them and recover damages. Never again Nissan.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts