Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've not been on theforum for a couple off weeks due to my utter dispair in the excuses I was being given by NCS about the delivery dates plus my blood pressure couldn't take the waiting much longer... after reading all the comments from other expectant owners it only served to fuel myfrustration

However today I picked up my new Jukey 1.6 Digi-T.. after waiting an eternity - 5 months .!!!!!
What a relief....
I love it....
hoping the snow stays away so we can go out to play tomorrow....

·
Registered
484 Posts
Congratulations poplady. I started to laugh when I read your post... don't know why... probably because I would cry otherwise.

Enjoy

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mez... fingers crossed yours comes soon....

Its snowing here today and incredibly Icy so the Jukey is staying tucked up in the garage.
I'm pleased to say I have now downgraded to Defcon 5......... having been at 1 for the last 2 weeks ... heres for a much calmer Christmas ..

·
Registered
379 Posts
Twinkle Twinkle little star glad you got your lovely car . Thought someone had stolen mine this morning but it was covered in snow lol. Have fun and enjoy this incredible car aka "The Juke"

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Good for you Poplady - Glad you have your new baby.....

% months wait is long isnt it but the pain of delay always disappears with the new arrival!!!

All the wait is worth it!!!

happy Driving

Fee x

·
Registered
39 Posts
Congratulations! We were supposed to get ours on 8 Dec, then it was 15 Dec, then we didn't hear anything so calledour dealer - who didn't know where the car was! He then rang to say we should organise insurance as it looked like we could pick up car 20 Dec. However, we rang today to see that everything was in order only to be told it wasn't there! However, it is supposed to be on they way and it could arrive tomorrow and dealer says they will do everything in their power to hand it over to us tomorrow!!!!Apparently everything has been done - registered, number plates changed to our own - hopefully all checks will be done too! Will believe it when it happens - not holding out too much hope yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts