Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
It is a good deal,

I looked in to buying from them, but there were a few issues - 1 being that they were listing items for sale that had not even been released by Nissan at the time! I mean, according to the site, the Leather armrest was their best seller in December? It isnt even released yet!!!

I played it safe and spent an extra fiver ordering from Holdcrofts.
Amazingly speedy delivery, brilliantly packaged and even a free torch/spong/wash kit in the parcel!

Was well worth the extra couple of quid for first class service.

andy

·
Registered
48 Posts
I might have lost the thread trail but does John @ Holdcrofts have the leather arm rest in stock yet. Any ideas how easy it would be for an extreme novice to fit? I remember John posting a while back that he would post some instructions?

·
Registered
433 Posts
hi our packers are given about 5 freebies to put into parcels daily , just as a bit of fun and a thank you ,so please if you havnt recieved one dont feel robbed its just the luck of the draw .

However seatraveller pm me next time you want something got a feeling you will be lucky next time

JOhn

Edited by: 2005holdcroft

·
Registered
272 Posts
i justdropped ours in,did it in holdcroft's car park when we picked it up,its solid andhasn't moved in the 4 weeks we have had it. simmo.

·
Registered
329 Posts
5chulzy said:
Has anyone fitted an arm rest themselves?

Did mine, full install with the drilled points.

Took about 10 mins from start to finish, its really, really easy. Just a TINY bit fiddly to get the bolts fitted into the centre console.

andy

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
ProceSS said:
My dealer told me that armrest will be available until late 2012 because they have problems with the production ...
over a year and a half to sort production troubles think your dealer is spinning you

·
Registered
120 Posts
Got mine from Holdcrofts and i've just dropped it it unbolted and it hasnt moved an inch. Best £70 odd quid i've spent this year!!

1 - 20 of 87 Posts