Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
61 - 75 of 75 Posts
the wife saw her first juke today waved and he waved back..........yeppeeee. simmo.

Yes I would certainly wave.We had our Juke just 4 days and you don'nt see them in the wild here in the netherlands a lot.Last sunday was very sunny so as all people do on such a day we drove through the beach of Hoek van Holland and there was our twinbrother the juke on a crossroad. We waved and hit the car horn, the other juke owners looked also very happy and waved back. GREAT

Discussion starter · #65 ·
I saw another red Juke this morning. I overtook him on Gosforth High Street in Newcastle this morning, but he didn't even look. I tried to get his attention at the traffic lights but he wasn't having any of it. What a misery!

I don't think there's any other people on here from Newcastle are there? :(

caplyn_bass said:
I saw another red Juke this morning. I overtook him on Gosforth High Street in Newcastle this morning, but he didn't even look. I tried to get his attention at the traffic lights but he wasn't having any of it. What a misery!

Probably unhappy cos he couldn't get a white one.

Discussion starter · #69 ·
Spotted a white Juke with a spoiler in Newcastle this morning. I almost missed it because he was driving so fast! Probably hoping he was going too quick to get recognised. He'd have been fine in any other colour :p

JUKEOFYORK said:
caplyn_bass said:

Probably unhappy cos he couldn't get a white one.

#
Fantastic!!! That is absolutely correct - Jealousy is a terrible thing... WHITE - the way to go....

fee x

I have seen LOADS of Jukes in Glasgow - getting,I hate to say, quite a common sight.... A black one has been parked round the corner from me for days now - with no sign of the owner..... In hiding perhaps.... he maybe didnt get his first choice of colour - WHITEEdited by: feefeeglasgow

caplyn_bass said:
Spotted a white Juke with a spoiler in Newcastle this morning. I almost missed it because he was driving so fast! Probably hoping he was going too quick to get recognised. He'd have been fine in any other colour :p
Going so fast so you Geordies couldn't see the red stripes on it which would have let the locals know he was a maccum.

61 - 75 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.