Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
41 - 60 of 75 Posts
Just ordered mine on Saturday, expected April, but I will definitely wave to other drivers... till then I will hurt my neck turning my head after each one I see on the road. I have seen two in and around Bromley

Not seen any Jukes in this part of North Yorks but I'll certainly wave when I do. Until then,when I get mine next week,I'll just have to wave at my own reflection in shop windows.It had better wave back or else....

I wave when I see other Jukes, one waved back the other looked bemused. As we are still a rareity it is only right to wave. As long as we dont get as popular as ford focus's, other wise it will be a bad case of repetative strain injury for Juke owners!!!

Mind you the right wrist is pretty strong

Crikey - they must be breeding in the Wigan area -I have seemonearound Steeton/Skipton in North West Yorkshire borders - plenty of new Leafs driven by OPAs though

Despite my dealer telling me he had sold several Jukes, I have had my Juke fora week now and have only seen one other Juke and that was in a car park!

Looking forward to waving when the opportunity arises, are there any other members in the Norwich area other than myself andAGL images?

I'll be waving, if I ever get it, mind you by then you probably will all be sick of waving! I think its only fitting for a friendly bunch of owners.

oh sallyspud don't despair there will be plenty of waves out there even in may as there is not only you waiting for delivery be patient spend your hours on this forum and may will soon be around
oh yes i'm waiting too awaiting new date suppose to be end of jan
</font>

41 - 60 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.