Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
White Juke Tekna 1.6, grey interior.Ordered early Feb, Exp del date April 13th.The dealer advised he thinks the date will actually come forward.
Theres plenty of mentions for things being delayed, but how many of you have actually had your date come forward, when, and by how much?
Thanks!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Ola Beranicus

Snap, I've had a White Tekna with silver interior since January.
My delivery was two days late, but we were kept updated by the dealer.

Enjoy the forum..... Now go and vote in the polls, whites are winning at the mo

Lj

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Hi Beranicus.
The date can vary week to week. My dealer only told me of all the dates, that they had on record, when I asked. 15th Feb, 24th March, 2nd March then 23rd Feb. Arrived, by all accounts, on 22nd Feb and they didn't tell me it had arrived. Seen it so I know it's there. Keep on at them.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What have you guys ordered? I'm a little concerned that i only ordered mine a few weeks ago and the dates April 13th when some of you seem to have been waiting ages.Is my estimate just unrealistic or something?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ordered in mid-december, at the time ETA wassomewhere in the first 2 weeks ofMarch. It actually arrived on 14th Febuary.

However I decided not to pick it up immediately and instead opted to wait a couple more weeks till March toget the newplate. A 11-plate Juke will be worth more than a 60-plate if I decide to sell it at some point.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So that date does have potential then.Seems to me that you guys having to wait months are mostly waiting for the AWD's.Maybe my little 1.6 wont take too long

Feel sorry for you guys though, I dont know what I'll do if the date gets put back, im an impatient guy as it is!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Ordered 29th january , delivered 23 February-1 day early. Picking up tommorrow 1st march. Perfect timing really not to long to wait for the new plate .

Accenta premium Force Red

·
Registered
489 Posts
I got the phone call today..ordered 27th Jan was due to get it 14th March, now been put back to 'Mid April' que sera sera

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
orderd my white tekna 1.6 DIG-iT 6 speed manual on saturday 26th feb and ETA is mid april.
so it really depends on what you ordered to when u will get it.
I also opted for a whole bunch of extras so we will see :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts