Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Juke wouldn't remote lock last night, I had to revert to using hte key in the door
, even though it would remotely unlock...strangely after telling the husband and him trying it too it miraculously sorting itself out later on today, strange
...will have to keep my eye on that one as you don't always check the doors if you are locking it walking away!!!scary

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
feefeeglasgow said:
You hadn't left the other key in the car had you??

Fee x
LOL..........no it was in the house, and I tried that one too as if that would sort it out
....I have also had a random seat belt warning signal when the seat belt was clicked in for a rear passanger, though again this has happened just the once.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hi beznbaz
We have had our Juke since 24th September and havnt had any probs- hope it was just a glitch on your new Jukey

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bo & Luke Juke said:
Hi beznbaz
We have had our Juke since 24th September and havnt had any probs- hope it was just a glitch on your new Jukey
Yeah I hope so too, tho having a Nissan garage DP for a husband helps if she needs to go in for some TLC....so saying the car must me cool as even he, a Murano driver is happy to drive it in to work if needs be!!! praise indeed

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

NNNOOOOOOOooooooooo.......................Its just done it again!!! **** thing, looks like a trip to the garage for her...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Maurice said:
It sounds like the keys need re-coding, do you have the same issue with both keys?
Maurice, thanks for the input....its so confusing though as it WILL lock, and only goes on the blink intermitently.........now again today nothing until the school run and its started locking again?!?!?! go figure, bet its gonna be a pig to sort it as is random and not consistantly doing it...oh well I suppose it shows my love as its not annoyed me as much as it would with a different car. Still love her.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts