Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must admit,after going for gun metallic.I did consider the brown as a 2nd option.
Although reading through the forum,It appears to be a rare colour....has anyone opted for machine brown here?

·
Registered
79 Posts
we have one as a demo, it is very dark,almost black we have fitted a chrome pack to it, if you go for that colour i think the chrome is essential.

·
Registered
659 Posts
It was the launch model at the dealer's. Not a fan

·
Registered
113 Posts
I saw a machine brown and thought it was a really good colour.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I just bought one in machine brown I must admit at first brown sounds a bit ........

but it turned out to be a very dark brown and i find a great colour.

the colours haptic blue and gun metal were the other favourites

·
Registered
50 Posts
I toyed with the idea of machine brown until the salesman informed me that it might not be such a good colour to trade in when I fancied a change ! The gun metallic would in his opinion be easier to trade.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
it is an odd colour as is the blue, it may prove costly come p/x time equally it may prove profitable especially if someone wants one in that particular colour but cant find it. Its a personal choice and one should really buy what they want as apposed to what my sell better

·
Registered
37 Posts
Who wants a different car, after you bought a Juke?

·
Registered
455 Posts
There's a dealer in North Lincs who's had a 2nd hand Machine BrownJuke for sale for weeks and weeks and they still havent sold it!
I notice they're now advertising it as Orange!

·
Registered
605 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px" dir=ltr>
Thanks for the help and info on this one. The Machine Brown is nice but not sure if it would be the colour for me. Gonna think about this - got til Saturday. Now will it be Red, White or Gun Metal ..........................................</BLOCKQUOTE>Edited by: flynn

·
Registered
455 Posts
Sometimes the Machine Brown colour looksalmost black.
I could certainly live with one in Machine Brown
although it would look better in a lighter shade of brown IMO

Here's the brown Qazana concept Nissan tempted us with, but didntproduce

Edited by: KevInJuke

·
Registered
37 Posts
i would surely have considered this color if it was available

1 - 18 of 18 Posts