Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I drive the juke diesel from cold there is a something vibrating in the cab then it goes when the car warms up , any ideas anyone had anything similar ? cheers Richard

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
pop into the dealer let them have a look
only porblem i have when mine is cold is starting it
i forget to wait for the little warmer light to go out

·
Registered
71 Posts
Mine as a vibration too and I found it was the glove box as you say it goes away when warmed up , check yours (hand your hand against it see if it stops)

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I cant believe it - this morning there was a vibration from the dashboard somewhere - however after half an hour - it had gone.

My heating was turned up to 30 and blower on full

Maybe something to do with the terribly low temperatures.....???

Fee x

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
I cant believe it - this morning there was a vibration from the dashboard somewhere - however after half an hour - it had gone.

My heating was turned up to 30 and blower on full

Maybe something to do with the terribly low temperatures.....???

Fee x
It rather sounds like you had the music too low and could still hear the diesel engine.

Don't hit me please
xxxxx 12inch

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Will check the glove box it sounds like it could be there ( but past experience with noises they could be anywhere on the car not where the noise is coming from )

·
Registered
25 Posts
HI MY JUKE 1.5DCI DASHBOARD ALL SO VIBRATES FIRST THING IN THE MORNING WHEN IT IS COLD GONE WITH IN A FEW MINS.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Proper way to start is dab the footbrake down and push the button. On a Tekna. I think that means you can't mess up the start.

30 degrees!!!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
richygal said:
When I drive the juke diesel from cold there is a something vibrating in the cab then it goes when the car warms up , any ideas anyone had anything similar ? cheers Richard
that might explain why my misses is keen to use the car when its cold, I presumed it was because the heater in the other car was useless

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi all I have the same problem vibrates at 2000 rpm again only when its cold and goes when warm I work for a Nissan dealer and it seems like a common fault If anyone finds the answer please let me know...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Take a look at the post titled "Diesel Noise - Good to know and about vibration" There's a reason they are noisy when cold and I had a vibration which is found and fixed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts