Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry this is a follow up question to my previous post.
Has anyone got a Juke and has a kid that still uses a buggy. What buggy do you use and does it fit in the boot easy enough. Also can you let me know if it is 3 wheel or 4 wheel. We prefebably want a four wheeler but our one doesn't fit in. Any suggestions would be great.

We have plenty of time to get one as our Juke isn't going to be ready till Feb . It is like being a kid again wating for Christmas!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi, we have got a Quinny Buzz 3. it folds down easily and the wheels come off. It does make it more work to put in the boot, especially if it's raining. I am sure there are others that fit. We are still waiting for our juke but we tested the buggy in the boot of the demo at our local dealership.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
jutgarrett said:
Sorry this is a follow up question to my previous post.
Has anyone got a Juke and has a kid that still uses a buggy. What buggy do you use and does it fit in the boot easy enough. Also can you let me know if it is 3 wheel or 4 wheel. We prefebably want a four wheeler but our one doesn't fit in. Any suggestions would be great.

We have plenty of time to get one as our Juke isn't going to be ready till Feb . It is like being a kid again wating for Christmas!!!
most of us have the buggy its the Juke we dont have

1 - 5 of 5 Posts