Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well post arrives this morning with a booklet from nissan saying on the front ' Whatever you want Nissan can give it to you '. Then why am i still waiting 7 months on lol, talk about rub your nose in it, oh well fingers crossed this time in 3 weeks it will be my turn, have been given 7th June as delivery date although not holding my breath.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Is Jenkins going for the 'longest waiting award'?

Will CoupeCruiser just sneak in from his hideout in the Bavarian Hills and steal the title?

Is there another unsung hero(ine) unquietly biding his/her time, waiting for the chance to shine?

Watch this space for another exciting episode of "Who Dares, Waits".

·
Registered
379 Posts
I dont mind a woman who makes me smile ....laughter is always the best medicine and people who laugh together often love together...What the he.. am I saying lol

·
Registered
452 Posts
acrorat, how about me, how about me??Ordered October 9, 2010. Told delivery in six weeks Señor!! Sorry, now it´s going to be March, 2011.Oh well, that´s my birthday month! Ha Ha!! No way, then told middle of May.Car arrived in Spain but sent back to Japan, homologation issues??Then the flaming earthquake and tsunami struck, so I was thentold September, which was changed to a date a little forward-August, 2011.So, it will bevirtually 11 months waiting. Do I qualify for the longest wait. Do I, do I????

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well I know some people waiting on the 4wd will have had longer to wait than me, but thinkI could be in the running to win for the longest 2wd wait lol, lady at NCS is phoning this friday to confirm it's still on target for the 7th but i've got this horrible feeling it gonna change again, i've seen 2 this weekend so definatley getting more of them out there.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
acrorat said:
****, if only I'd known he could have prowled around my overgrown jungle (garden) with the lawnmower
Ha Ha. By strange coincidence I went to Homebase (other diy stores are available) today to buy a hedge trimmer.
So now if you're bush needs trimming, Acrorat, I'm your man.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Tortoise, " I wish I hadn't agreed to this race from Lands End to John o' Groats. 2 months in and we're still in Cornwall."
Snail, " Count yourself lucky you're not Acrorat, Pilgrim, Jenkins and CoupeCruise. At this rate we'll be in Scotland before they get their Jukes. Hey, is that paint peeling off from the front of your shell?"
Edited by: JUKEOFYORK

1 - 20 of 45 Posts