Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me, or does anyone else find they are returning to their car say after popping into a shop, to find random people with their faces pressed right up to your window having a good nose in your car?

Its really driving me mad and i think its sooooooo cheeky!
It happened the other day when me and the kids were actually sat in the car and some ma was having a good gawp. His face when he noticed me was a picture though

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Yeah, not seen them looking into the car, but always see people pointing at it.

loving it.

Lj2.Edited by: LazyJuke

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I agree with Jukearmy. I'd be pleased if people liked the car so much they felt compelled to stare inside. Unless , of course, I'd accidentally parked in a doggiing spot.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Then again T26, having spent a few years in and around the Donny area, they were more than likely looking to see if there was anything inside worth stealing.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
Then again T26, having spent a few years in and around the Donny area, they were more than likely looking to see if there was anything inside worth stealing.

You got it in one there JOY.

Lj2.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Cant say I minded when i had the car... I was actually quite pleased.. The only thing that did worry me though was , as you say, when their noses were pressed up against the glass I was always concerned their bags, buttons and zips would scrape the car...

Be proud that you have a car that people are interested in!!!!

Fee

·
Registered
25 Posts
I had a jack russell terrier stop and stare at mycar for a while a couple of days ago. Clearly the animal kingdom approves of the Juke.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Nope probably was short of a tree or lamppost, beware!
I've seen people do that with our Civic. I think there are only three of them in our town. I have seen three Jukes in and around now so wander if they are not going to be so exclusive after all... certainly popular though

1 - 11 of 11 Posts