Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had mine put on straight away and they only slipped slightly once and that was coming down a steep bank where i braked on black ice, the whole road was covered in the stuff, anyway the car behind me did the same and he ended up doing a 360 spin in the ditch by the side of the road, dread to think what may of happened if i had been in my Golf Gti ( worst car i've ever had )
The Juke has gone through deep snow, slush and over ice and i cannot recommend them enough

·
Registered
144 Posts
Jukebox - dont know about ugly as **** - it has a certain charm about it now - all being black - quite like the look
and yes we all should get winter tyres just in case this repeats again next year.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Ozma said:
Jukebox - dont know about ugly as **** - it has a certain charm about it now - all being black - quite like the look
and yes we all should get winter tyres just in case this repeats again next year.
thanks, but I mis this look so much

ah well lucky I did not have them on with all the snow we're having

·
Registered
329 Posts
12Inchmick said:
Why not at least get some wheel trims? Might brighten it up a bit.

12inch

Or get it resprayed red eh ****?

Andy

·
Registered
345 Posts
deks36 said:
why not get some winter tyres fitted to the standard alloys you removed to fit the z rims?
Well I got these ones still left from my old car and was to late buying new one wich fit the standard 17" from the juke. Plus I like the tires as small as possible because of the snow.

But who knows, hopeing next summer to make the rims like 2J wider, make them more cupstyle :D

Not wheel trims, then It looks like I bought a car but could not effort nice rims.
Now the first think you see is, ahhh prob winter tires :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
I fitted 4 Pirelli sotozero's to new alloys, so far so good.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Far too expensive. If I don't want to drive I'll cadge a lift/stay in/get a bus. I only work part-time and could even walk.

Btw I'm loving the black with black wheels. Even though the owner prefers it with usual trim!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
nissanjukebox said:
deks36 said:
why not get some winter tyres fitted to the standard alloys you removed to fit the z rims?

Not wheel trims, then It looks like I bought a car but could not effort nice rims.
Er...... actually its not the first thing I thought........ sorry
12inch

·
Registered
345 Posts
12Inchmick said:
nissanjukebox said:
deks36 said:

Er...... actually its not the first thing I thought........ sorry

12inch
haha never mind.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts