Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a 1.6 normal engine yesterday, but seriously thinking about switching it to a DiGT engine....

·
Registered
164 Posts
theguru said:
Ordered a 1.6 normal engine yesterday, but seriously thinking about switching it to a DiGT engine....

Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it!!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
I changed my order from a Sport Pack to a Premium pack after test driving a Prem Pack model....knocked my delivery back 4 weeks, but if you do change the dealership should be able to put your change into the system and tell you right away if there is any delay on it.

Do it, or you might always be thinking .... if only

·
Registered
575 Posts
As I said when you were thinking about it, you're going to put your foot down first time to overtake and wonder where the power is. Just go for the DIG-T - you know it makes sense

·
Registered
69 Posts
At First order DGI then went to 1.6 normal now have the car couldnt justify the extra £1.600 saying that it all depends on waht you want the car for or do who knows in a couple of years if I still like Jukes I will get the DGI

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah sod it, i did initially say i only want something small, decent on mpg and nothing super fast, i was happy enough with the normal engine on the test drive, faster engine= more cost upfront, worse mpg, more road tax, more insurance and the chance of a speeding ticket lol.
Sod it i'm sticking with the normal engine, if i live to regret it so be it, i'm getting old now so i need to slow down a bit haha.

·
Registered
367 Posts
We find the normal 1.6 engine great but then we did trade in a 1.3

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
alicat said:
We find the normal 1.6 engine great but then we did trade in a 1.3
Snap ;) We've been driving the Juke round in eco mode since sunday, switch to sport on the way to work as needed to make a quick get-away from the lights and
it was a bit quick!

·
Registered
89 Posts
iamdabe makes a good point as i've been driving mostly in eco. Get the normal, keep it eco then when you get yousrelf on a nice country lane and want some fun shove it in sport and you WILL notice the difference.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts