Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I was just wondering if anyone was planning to buy a personalised 11 plate tomorrow?

I may have been persuaded, but my tumble dryer blew up on Friday, now im thinking, is it worth it? Im just tight at heart I suppose!

·
Registered
167 Posts
I'm tempted to seen an 11 plate with both my initials and the wifes, but gonna take a peek at the list the dealer gets as might find my initials on there list for free - lol

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So Deks, what happens, is it a case of dead on 8.30 click the refresh for the one you want & click to buy it? You dont have to do anything prior do you? Do you have to give any vehicle details, as I havent any yet, but then noone will have till March, lol!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
no at 0830 you just click the buy it button give over payment and they will send you a retention certificate , then you can do as you please i gave mine to the dealer who then got it registered
for me easy peasy, once you click the buy it button the plate is stored for you for 15 mins while you complete the checkout just follow the system thru its fairly straight forward

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheers Deks, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you tom & hope you get them. I cant wait to see what they are. Im kind of hoping hubby may try, its my Birthday tom, so a good omen, but the 2 we like are too dear really.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well Deks, any luck?

Hubby was trying from 8.30 till 5 mins ago (11.10) when he grabbed it! All I need now is the car for it to go on, lol!

Hope everyone that tried got the one they wanted.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cheers Deks, keep trying! Hubby was well cheesed off, he'd even get to the payment & it would throw him out.

It not very exciting, its SA11 YMR

Sally, obviously, then my middle & surname initial.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
no didnt get them i was after
BU11OKS
BO11LOX

I WAS JUST GOING TO RE SELL THEM but i suspect another dealer got in first oh well saved me £800
and both of those were available i checked beforehand

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What a shame, love them! Oh well, im sure something better will come up to spend your pennies on.

Mine is listed on another site for sale at £200 more than we paid, Its odd how they advertie them when they havent even got them.

Thanks Deks, for your help & Birthday wishes

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
most reg companies lst them with their mark up on then go and buy them if they have a customer for it
no problem with helping anytime

1 - 15 of 15 Posts