Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

I've just got back from holiday. I'm assuming diesel deliveries are still estimated at around 3rd nov.
Has anyone heard anything different?

·
Registered
32 Posts
It can not be earlier because this month started production with diesel engine

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a day off on 3rd Nov, so it would be nice to collect then if poss

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
I've had Nissan on again and they have confirmed delivery will definitely be on 3 November....

Hope that applies to all pre ordered Diesels that is the date I was given from the start so will be happy with that

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just heard from my dealer, he also says beginning november is still on for delivery

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
just had email from my dealer he says his latest update shows my DCI Acent Premium as on track for delivery on the 3rd Nov as originally told when i ordered so hopefully no delay for me

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Yep - onto dealer AGAIN and he said systems were down again but when he checked on Monday, stll the 3rd.
Its getting closer guys!!!!!
Fee

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
my dealer confirmed again today my car is due ito them 3/11 with me 5th which is quite nice as if it isn't there will be double fireworks in Canterbury

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
My dealer AND Nissan customer services phoned me today to tell me my delivery is now due on 29th October although for safetys sake and the fact that the transporting of the vehicles has been a problem - i might not get it till Monday 1st.
Coming forward though - didn't see that one coming!!!
Fee

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's good news Fee, hopefully mine will come forward too

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Thanks, fingers crossed for you too Marie -
Call me terribly cynical but I will believe it when I see it. I drive by the dealers 3 or 4 times a day so if it arrives I will be camping in the forecourt.
In saying that there is a white JUKE sitting with new reg in the forecourt - has been sitting there for days... all lonely

God luck Marie
Fee x

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
erm thats got me thinking now as i received a strange email from my dealer today
might have to pop by their tomorrow see if mines going to be early

·
Registered
575 Posts
Great news for you guys who are waiting for the diesels. Know some of you have been waiting since June/July so you deserve to get your cars soon. Fingers crossed it's this week for you

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My qq road tax is due for renewal end of October, so it'd be nice if juke was ready to collect next weekend

·
Registered
575 Posts
Not sure if you could do without, Marie, but I'm trading in my car on the 6th Nov (at least a week early) as insurance is due for renewal. Going to use the missus's car for a week or two

·
Registered
112 Posts
I haven't had a confirmed date yet but expected on 30th November. I told my dealer that I would wait until 1st December, otherwise I will lose a month's Road Fund Tax

·
Registered
659 Posts
3rd November for my Tekna 1.5 diesel. Pick it up on 6th after dealer prep.

Chose the plate. Not getting personalised this time. Can't be @rsed.
Looks like all the diesels are coming off the line together!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts